Friday, May 23, 2014

Leather and Bead Bracelets


Oh, my goodness !  Its been two months since I've posted.   I have been making a few things, just not taking pictures. No pictures, nothing to post.  We'll see if I can do a little better for awhile.


The first one is another wrap bracelet.  I made this one for myself.  I just love the mix of seed beads that seem to be made to wear with denim.



This one is a few beads on a bolo cord.  You can just see at the right where I wrapped a little leather cord to stop the beads from sliding.  The multi colored beads are wooden and hand painted. ( No, not by me.)



The last one is an interesting metal focal on narrow leather that has been doubled.  This time I used wooden beads to keep the lacing together.  The copper cord ends add to the look.                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment